Yoga, a discipline that goes back to a few millennia is one of the most popular regimens for a fit life. There are approximately 20 million people, who practice yoga regularly, but there is a great disparity in the number, compared to a meager percentage of Indians practicing yoga; a whopping 8.7% of Americans practice yoga on a daily basis and there is a quite huge disparity among yoga practices globally.
So what attracts people of other countries towards yoga?
- It can be done anywhere, anytime. You can do it at home, office, school even at your desk.
- It is not cost sensitive, all it takes is a yoga mat and location, and you are all set for a delightful yoga experience.
- People of every age group can perform yoga, and that’s a blessing, so whether you have a kid in your family or elderly grandparents, they all can do yoga.
- It offers variety, often with gym, one may get pain and injury, but yoga is starkly different than that. In yoga it is always recommended not to push oneself.
- It syncs with mediation; and that’s a great blessing because unlike other exercises, this takes care of everything, and connects you more with your inner self.
- Yoga has been around from a long time – thousands of years. And it is a continued practice since then, with no reported adverse effects to health.
So while yoga has great benefits, it is a practice that must be observed with a great care. Here are some things that you must avoid while doing yoga.
- Never ever overstretch any part. Yoga covers the most delicate muscles in the body and you certainly wouldn’t want pain for an extended amount of time.
- Practice it with due diligence, especially if someone in your family has heart ailments or other problems, please make sure that you mix up asanas based on that. For example – there are some asanas that can heighten the blood circulation and doing asana that enhances the circulation can weak-havoc.
- If you want into advanced asanas be sure to practice yoga daily and listen to your body to get into that mode, because it is important that your body gets accustomed to bear the brunt.
- Be rational about your capabilities and try not to stress a lot on any aspect of the yoga.
- Always get the right mix of the yogasanas to ensure that you get the maximum benefit out of it.
- Be regular; ensure that you practice it from time to time in order to get the most out of it.
There are a few ways that you can master this great art; by reading books, by watching videos, or better; by getting a yoga instructor or going to a yoga classes.
You wouldn’t need to go to the yoga classes forever, all you need is just a few month until you become a yoga pro.
If you are thinking about ways to get an ideal yoga classes, don’t worry. There is a handy app that is specially crafted for the very same reason. The app is available on both android and apple smart phones, and is launched by UrbanClapcompany.
UrbanClap company has three divisions – UrbanClap Delhi, UrbanClap Mumbai and UrbanClap Bangalore.
It has been around for quite some time and has been getting very good reviews from the users.
There is no fee to either create a listing or get services, it is all free, and their innovative algorithm will get you the best match out of their 6000 odd professionals, covering over 50 services.
In any case, there is every reason for you to get your mat ready and look forward to a great yoga experience.